Following the growing interest of many Pl@ntNet users to benefit from the application in their own languages, a collaboration with POEditor has been implemented! We hope that this collaboration will allow (i) to complete and improve the translations of the 27 existing languages in which Pl@ntNet is available, (ii) to extend the use of Pl@ntNet to new languages, thus making it easier for more people to use it.
How it works:
- Join the POEditor project at this address
- Select the language(s) you wish to translate (or suggest a new language)
- Confirm your e-mail with the verification link received at the specified e-mail address (if necessary).
- Wait until someone from Pl@ntNet has approved you. You will receive an e-mail as soon as you have been accepted.
- On poeditor.com, follow the quick tutorial and start translating 🚀
This new space is dedicated to the translation of the interfaces of Pl@ntNet’s web and mobile applications (iOS and Android). It does not concern the suggestion or edition of common plant names, which you can do directly through the new web version of the Pl@ntNet application, available HERE.
We take advantage of this news to warmly thank all the translators who made Pl@ntNet more widely accessible, as well as POEditor who supports us in this adventure.